project 12 portraits - out of focus

"The art of being happy lies in extracting happiness from common things." Henry Ward Beecher

In case you are new here this is the Project 12. We are a group of photographers from around the world who get together each month to challenge our creativity with a different project. This month our assignment was out of focus. I really wanted to get Leah outside for some pictures but she never wants to cooperate. One day after gymnastics I noticed her dancing in the office and I knew I had my chance. I only had to bribe her with two suckers. 

Next up is the talented and sweet  Laura Veno, Texas Children's Portrait and Event Photographer please be sure to follow through the circle.

2 comments:

melissa deakin said...

christine--these are so amazing! i think they would be so beautiful printed as a series for your home. i love that she likes suckers and will cooperate for photos with that reward!

Laura Veno said...

Christine, I LOVE these! I love the use of texture. Really great job! I agree with Melissa, what a fantastic series.